Our after-school clubs provide fun and engaging, hands-on learning experiences for 4th and 5th grade girls. Led by positive female role models, Club STEMchicks is designed to increase girls’ interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. During each session, girls explore different STEM topics, including astronomy, chemistry, engineering, the scientific method, oceanography, and more.
Club STEMchicks includes the following components:
- 1-hour/week informal STEM activities
- Opportunity to hear from female STEM professionals
- Positive female role models serve as Club Leaders
- Focus on college readiness and STEM-based careers
- Club STEMchicks t-shirt for all club members
For more information or to bring Club STEMchicks to your school, home school group, or community center for the 2016 – 2017 school year, please contact us.
Club STEMchicks 2016 – 2017 Locations
To Be Announced…Check Back Soon!